Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Sunday Scoop

I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio this Sunday and wrapping up what I have to, hope to, and get to do this Sunday afternoon.

 
It's my turn on the collaborative blog I belong to so I need to finish up my video blog by tomorrow and get that posted.  I have to also clean up the kitchen and get headed back on the vegetarian diet my husband and I started.  It's definitely not my favorite, but my husband swears by it, so I'm trying to be supportive and give it a try.  I definitely could use the help, and I've had a couple tasty meals, but more than a few have been less than desirable.

I know it seems like an oxymoron, but I hope I get to take a walk with my daughter and I also want a nice cozy Sunday afternoon nap.  We'll see what comes of it.

Lastly, I am loving March Madness - that's trademarked by the NCAA by the way - so I love watching all the games that I can.  I don't really have a favorite this year but I picked Kansas to win it all, so I'm still good there.
Hope you're having a nice Sunday.  Link up if you'd like to join us.  





1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to get some walks in as well. I love watching March Madness! Have fun watching it! Kristi Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete