Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello February


I'm back to link up with Farley and tell you what's Currently up with me.  If you want to link up too and have some fun, just visit her blog and get started.



We are having our first major snow storm of the season and the dogs are incessantly barking at the neighbors as they go out to shovel over and over.  We're probably at about 8 inches right now and it's not supposed to stop until 11 tomorrow morning, so who knows how much we will end up with.

The snow does mean that my daughter has a snow day and my husband is telecommuting to work so we're all safely tucked in at home and enjoying each other's company.  Probably will be tomorrow as well.  I love these type of days. :)

I had been in a huge creative slump for several months, but I think I finally got my mojo back as I have been creating like mad over the past couple weeks.  I've been working on some big projects and have multiple eggs in the air.  I posted two new resources yesterday - a research report for a world nation and a new math resource on greatest common factors - and I've already started on a couple new social studies resources as well.  It feels good to be creating again.

I'm in physical therapy for a frozen shoulder and I've got 4 or 5 weeks to go.  I had surgery two weeks ago and things seem to be progressing really well.  I had surgery on my other shoulder a year ago and things are going much better this time around.  I get frustrated going to PT twice a week every week, so I just want the time to pass by quickly.

Lastly, I'm swooning over my blog pages.  I had my blog design done quite awhile ago, but I never went in and really finished up the other pages - about me, free resources, or connect with me.  So I spent today going in and giving my blog some love and attention, and I couldn't be happier.  I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.




9 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful - I love the background! I totally agree about snow days when everyone's home safe and cozy. Have a great week, Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to give my blog some love too:) I haven't worked on any of my pages and I really should. Snow days are the best! We have had 3 so far this year but now I'm over them. I'm ready for some summer heat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your snow day(s)! I didn't think CO had snow days because you all are so used to it. Must be a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow days are like little gifts! You've got nothing planned because you were expecting to work, but oh, my. The chance to sit and be creative is so wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you got your mojo back! It's great when your creativity is flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hunkering down on snow days too! I hope your shoulder gets better soon! Shoulder issues are the worst.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for Snow days!!! You can keep on creating! :) I need to find my mojo...My store hasn't been touched in quite some time :( I might need some snow days ;) hehe

    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog design! I am especially loving your button. My husband had shoulder surgery a few years ago, and the PT was no fun. I hope it passes quickly for you! And hasn't this snow been crazy??? Thank goodness I have a couple of teenage boys in my house itching to make some cash. They had to clear a driving path from the end of the driveway to the clear part of our culdesac just so I can get out tomorrow morning (if we have school...we're already on delay!). Have a great week!

    Lori
    Live, Laugh, Love Second

    ReplyDelete