Monday, August 31, 2015

Opinions Desired


I am thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity to the followers of my TpT store.  I finally have a way to connect with you and know just what you think and want from your resources.  Plus, even better, there's a chance to win prizes as well.

If you follow my TpT store, all you need to do is check your Inbox.  Where's your inbox, you may ask?  Well, it's located on the drop down window you can get to from any TpT page.  Here's a picture to help.


Read the message in your inbox, inside of which is a link to a Google form.  Visit that link and answer the 5 quick questions I've provided for you to let me know what you think about my resources and what you'd like to see in the future.  It shouldn't take more than a minute.  Once you're done you'll be registered to win a resource of your choosing from my store.  I'll be picking three lucky winners, so hurry, the deadline ends on September 30th.



Thanks for participating.  I can't wait to hear what you have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment