Saturday, August 1, 2015

Currently it's August 2015

Welcome back!  I can't believe it's August already.  Here's what's currently up with me thanks to Farley at Oh'Boy 4th Grade.


Listening, Loving, & Thinking - As my husband watches original series Star Trek episodes out in the living room, I'm working in my office enjoying the warm summer night, researching, planning, and altogether trying to figure out how to get better at Pinterest.  I started off with those annoying pinning parties and they had me thinking cover pages were what you did and how you did it.  I've learned so much over the past year, but I have so much to change, so much ground to catch up, and it seems like a never-ending uphill battle.  I'm not sure I'll ever fully get there, but I'm going to give it a try.

Wanting - Lately I've been wanting some more TpT connections to talk with and really make some friendships with.  It's hard to figure out where I fit in sometimes.

B2S RAK - This is my first fall that I'm not preparing a classroom and it feels really weird.  I used to love bestowing random acts of kindness on my teammates as the school year approached, so I think I'll continue the tradition by visiting my old school with goodies as well as splurging on my daughter's teachers.  I know how much they all deserve it.

Before I go, I wanted to make sure to let you know that if you have previously purchased my Ancient Greece Interactive Notebook, make sure to go in and redownload it again.


I just uploaded a new version with over 150 new pages, a new Bingo game, readings, foldables, and so much more.  I think you're really going to like it.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day, and if you're going back to school shortly, enjoy those kids! :)


4 comments:

  1. Pinterest! I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love to waste my time looking for things that I probably will never make. And I hate seeing how creative other people are. Pinning parties? Never heard of them. I'll have to check those out!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha your description of pinterest made me laugh... I just pin things I like and don't worry about the rest. Maybe that's not a great strategy, but it makes me happy! Good luck!

    Real Teachers Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck figuring out Pinterest! I just pin 'for fun' not for business yet... Just haven't been able to tackle the strategy of it all!

    Melissa
    Mrs. Reed's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS- I'm from Milwaukee!!! :) small world!

      Delete