Thursday, July 2, 2015

Currently it's July 2015

It's the first of the month and time to link back up with Farley to talk about what's currently going on in my life.


I'm currently just listening to the hum of a fan because it's 4:30 in the morning here and I don't want to wake up my family.  I'm not usually up this early, but I had a migraine and couldn't sleep, so I figured I would try to do something useful.

I am loving the Women's World Cup Soccer Tournament.  I've watched every U.S. game and most of the other games as I am obsessed with soccer.  I played from the time I was 7 up into high school, until we moved to a town in Wisconsin that didn't have a soccer team.  I also tried out for Teams USA when I was 17, but that's a story for another day.  I'm not excited to play Japan in the finals again, but I believe we can win this time.

My husband is amazing and without him I don't know where I would be.  I had a really trying day yesterday with a distant relative and a difficult living situation, and it really made me question a lot of things, and he was right there by my side last night to answer questions, hold me, and let me know that we will never be in that type of situation.  Plus, he lets me work from home on TpT, so that right there is incredible. :)

Vegas is coming up next week, and I can't wait.  I am so excited and so nervous at the same time.  I want to have a great time and make friends and be confident like I can be around my family and friends I have here, but I'm worried I'll be shy and introverted like I can be around strangers and that I'll have a miserable time because of my own stupid self.  I'm going clothes shopping later today and to get a couple other essentials I've heard about, but then I think I'm set.  My husband is joining me for a mini-vacation, and I am so eager to get this party started.

Every year, twice a year I pretty much go through every nook and cranny, closet, and drawer  in my house and pull out unused stuff to get rid of things.  I hate clutter.  I hate hoarding.  I hate stockpiling things for what if scenarios.  My husband might call it my Achilles' heal, but to me it is my all star quality.  Now, if I could just get him on board.


2 comments:

  1. I need you to come de-clutter my closets and garage for me! I am feeling the same anxiety about Vegas as you! I am afraid of being swallowed up in the large crowd! Your husband will be good support and company for you! I am going to keep my eye out for you at the conference for sure!
    Warm Regards,
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany! Let me just say your blog is GORGEOUS! I mean, those mountains! Wow! Husbands really are terrific, especially when you need them most! Plus, how great that he's going to Vegas with you! I think you'll have lots of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Theresa
    True Life I’m a Teacher

    ReplyDelete