Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently It's June

It's the beginning of June, and so I'm joining up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade to share what's currently happening in my life.  If you want to share your own 'Currently', head over to her blog and get involved.



I had a great day at the museum with my daughter today as we checked out the exhibits and took pictures of various artifacts.  I was surprised at how many schools were still in session.  We both felt bad for those poor teachers and students still going to school.

I've been working on an Interactive Notebook for about a month now.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and think I'm close to being done, maybe another week left, but I really need to get it done and out to my store before people start to think my store is dead.

I've been struggling with my self-confidence lately and been feeling the need to run everything past my husband.  It's been very burdensome to him as he is already putting in ten plus hours at work.  Somehow I need to get my mojo back and be okay with what I do.

Finally, I am so grateful it is summer vacation.  I love not having to set an alarm or harass my daughter about homework or projects.  I hate projects.  Plus I absolutely love the long warm nights of summer.  If it could be 7:30 PM and 80 degrees all the time, I think I would be in heaven.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany...I understand what you mean...we are usually our own worst critics...and often doubt ourselves...but if you are loving what you do, then keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brittany - lovely to meet you through the blog hop. I'm just about to head out of the door for my volunteer stint at a museum here in the UK - I'm helping them get together some resources and activity packs for children and I go in one morning a week. Schools here don't break up until late July so enjoy your lovely holiday with your daughter. If you ever need a critical friend (here in England that means someone who looks over your ideas and gives you feedback) I'd be happy to help as others did for me when I first began on TpT - just let me know and we can exchange e-mails :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete