Thursday, December 11, 2014

TpT Sellers are Giving Back

Every Christmas I reflect and remember the years in my childhood when Christmas was not always a time of great joy and celebration, when gifts were sparse and family life was tense.  My parents had lost their business and had to claim bankruptcy and for years afterwards presents were socks and jackets not dolls and trucks.  

Yet that experience led me to want to ensure that every kid gets a toy for Christmas.  So, on Sunday, December 14, 2014, I will donate at least 50% of my sales from my Colorado Classroom Store to the Toys for Tots of Southern Colorado! 

So please, if you have some items on your wish list or are out doing some shopping, know that by purchasing them on December 14th, you will not only be getting some quality materials, but you will also be helping a child have a very merry Christmas! 

Please make sure to check out other seller's stores as many will also be donating a percentage of their sales that day!  Look for this logo on store pages to see who's participating!


And thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment